On-site & In-house Commercial & Industrial Service
Depending on your requirements, we offer a variety of services that can restore your systems to full operation in no time! It's very easy to work with us – it's as simple as one phone call, one quote and one invoice.
We also offer 24 hour, seven days a week operation with pickup and delivery for the Melbourne metropolitan area.
Our team is compliant and works to the EASA and Australian Industry standards. We have a fully equipt workshop that includes but is not limited to-
- Large Industrial Ovens
- Large Varnish Dipping Tank
- Spray Booths
- Load Tester
- 10 tonne crane lifting capacity within the premises
- 8 tonne forklift
- 2 tonne forklift
- 2 tonne truck with 2 tonne crane attached for deliveries.
Our Rotating Electrical Apparatus size range capability includes but not limited to-
- Electric Motors 0.37kw - 1000kw
- Generators up to 4Mw
Our qualified and fully insured riggers that are experienced with intricate removals can conduct any electric motor disconnect, reconnect, removal, and installation.
The following services can be provided on site:
- Onsite bearing changes
- Thermistor and anti condensation heater installs
- Motor disconnect, reconnect, removal, and installation
- Motor analysis, vibration testing, laser alignment, electrical testing
- Brush maintenance programs to prevent costly downtime
The following equipment can be serviced on site:
- Air conditioning systems
- Refrigeration units
- Cooling towers
- Electrical Maintenance for Building services
- Air handling units
- AC conversions
- Door motor repairs
- Escalator brake solenoids
For all your on-site servicing requirements, contact us